As a group travel business there are so many tools available to make you more productive. You need to use and integrate the best tools so your customer experience online matches your customer experience offline. Productivity only happens when your business is integrated to the right tools.
Extra Challenges for Travel
Travel businesses have extra challenges since they need to collect deposits and documentation well in advance of delivering the trip. So much thought must go into the perfect real world experience. If it’s done right, your travelers don’t even realize how hard it was, but you know, and we understand how to make it easier.
Watch the video below to hear Ben Southall’s perspective on the pre-trip work required to ensure a successful expedition.
Travel Business Problems
Travel businesses need tools to solve real business problems like:
- Keep track of your prospect engagement to ensure bookings happen
- Google Analytics
- Search Console
- Email capture with easy registration
- Booking platform integration
- Communicate regularly to deliver the right customer experience
- Automated marketing funnels
- Automated reminders
- Handle online payments seamlessly so it’s easy to book
- Accept credit cards with the lowest fees
- Allow for EFT, checks, bank transfers, or Venmo
- Ensure duty of care for travelers covering all documentation
- Proof of travel insurance
- Flight itineraries
- Medical waivers
- Agreement to T&Cs
- Visa forms
Common Productivity Tools & Platforms
We’ve found most of our clients use a collection of these tools. Which is why we integrate with so many of them.
- Website (WordPress, Wix, or SquareSpace or custom)
- Email (G Suite or Outlook, etc)
- Email Marketing automation or CRM (Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, etc)
- Document storage (Dropbox, Drive, Box, etc)
- Payments (PayPal, Square, Stripe, MangoPay, etc)
- Accounting (Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, etc)
Integrate with Website
We know one of the first steps you’ll need to take when you select a group travel booking platform like YouLi is to integrate with your website, which is why we’ve made it easy. Watch the video below to learn more about integrating YouLi into ANY website.
We know you don’t want to pay for a custom build of all the functionality you need on your own website, that’s why YouLi does it all for a fraction of the cost.
You can see this in action on Karen Haranis’ Rare Air Travel website. She has regular departures to Bhutan and manages all the detail in YouLi, which is automatically updated on her website – with no extra work on her part or ours.
Whatever tools you use, the integration you need is already available or coming to YouLi.